Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Hold Onto My Heart

I am so excited to share this post with you today! This was a shoot that my friend Nicole (of Cole Maxfield Photography) and I collaborated on about a week ago, with a gorgeous model named Alyson! This brave girl volunteered to be our model on a chilly afternoon for a styled bridal shoot, and she was perfect. The day could not have been more beautifully moody, and I loved the contrast of all the dead tree branches and weeds against Alyson's lovely wedding gown. 
Please enjoy the following images, and take a listen to this song as you scroll through. It's a recent favorite :)


































4 comments:

  1. lovely! she's perfectly styled and the colors are just beautiful. you're one of my very favorite photographers :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Therese! You're so sweet :) Have you decided on a print of mine for your home yet?

      Delete
  2. ooh beautiful. that colors are so wonderful . <3

    ReplyDelete