Tuesday, June 10, 2014

An Alaskan Love Story, Pt. 2

On the day of the elopement, I was beginning to worry. Not for anything particularly concerning the ceremony itself, but because I was nervous the weather was going to be cold and the couple would suffer on the edge of the ocean.

However, to mine and Grace's shared surprise, the evening unfolded with blue skies and a warm breeze in the air. The location we had decided upon was more beautiful than I could have hoped, and we had the most beautiful spot picked out for the ceremony--a gigantic boulder overlooking the bay and the blue mountains.

It was beyond beautiful; I could only see it as a blessing from God Himself. We hiked to our spot and the eight of us gathered together for the ceremony, just as the sun was beginning to dip low in the sky. 

I owe a huge thank you to my friend Grace Adams, who aided me in capturing the beautiful elopement that evening. I don't think I would have enjoyed it as much as I did without my dear friend beside me to help photograph the occasion. I am so grateful for you, my dear!

Congratulations, M'Kenzi and Jay, on your wedding and the start of your lives together. I wish you the very best :) You are such a gorgeous couple, and I so enjoyed getting to know you in Alaska that week.

Now, without any further ado, here are some of my favorite images from the elopement!



Aren't they adorable? ;)





















Their happiness was contagious! Look at those smiles :)














This bouquet was so beautiful. The colors together were too perfect.














This sunset was to die for; I had never seen something so beautiful.


















2 comments:

  1. Einfach wunderschöne Bilder! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, I have no idea why I wrote this in German. :D Just wanted to say that I adore your photos! :)

    ReplyDelete