Thursday, November 10, 2011

'Fall'ing in love all over again

I thought I'd finally get around to blogging an engagement shoot I did a few weeks past, with a beautiful girl I know and her fiance. Caitlin and Devin have such a sweet love story, and being able to take their photos was such a fun experience. They are so natural together, and I loved seeing how happy they are, so I did my best to capture that in film. Here are a few of my favorites from our shoot!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

2 comments:

  1. I love all of the different editing and shooting styles you used on them, because instead of giving them a specific themed shoot, they have moments of several themes. I bet they'll love that. And your editing always amazes me.

    ReplyDelete