Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Scanography

So for my digital photography class this week, our assignment was to make photographs in a different way (other than with a camera). We were supposed to experiment using a scanner to make photos, which I was excited about since I have seen scanographs in the past and have always wanted to try it myself. So I went over to my friend Lauren's apartment, grocery bag full of various items in tow, and borrowed her scanner for a little while to play around with scanographs. I might have had a little bit too much fun making these scans, but I think I came away with some great photos! I will definitely be trying this process again in the future :)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments: