Friday, October 5, 2012

Folsom Bridals-- Maddi and Brian

These bridals were some of my favorite I have ever had the pleasure of photographing! Brian and Maddi were such a beautiful couple, and so much fun to explore old town Folsom with. I hope you love these photos as much as I do!

We started out the evening by doing a 'First Look', and I cannot get over Brian's face when he saw his wife-to-be for the first time in her gorgeous gown! So sweet :)


 We then took some photos on the temple grounds, which looked absolutely gorgeous in the evening light.









 After we left the temple, we went to Old Town Folsom and got some ice cream at the neighborhood candy shop! It was such a perfect environment for the adorable couple.








While we were taking photos in the downtown area, a man suddenly walked by holding a guitar, and played a song for the couple to dance to. I wish I could remember how the entire song went, but the chorus said "I love you, will you marry me?" It was literally one of the most perfect moments of my life, and I was so happy to have been able to capture it on camera. 










This was a bridal shoot I will never forget, and I am so happy with the photos we got from this evening. This couple was beautiful in every way, and I hope they have the happiest life together. Congrats Maddi and Brian! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment