Thursday, October 11, 2012

The Bay Area has my heart

I finally got around to editing these photos from my family's trip to the San Francisco Bay Area last month. We spent a good amount of time exploring the beautiful city, going into cathedrals and museums (where I saw a photography exhibit of Cindy Sherman's work), and seeing all other requisite sights of the city.



 We drove over the Golden Gate bridge, but it was enshrouded in fog, as it so often is. Strangely enough though, I like it better that way. It gives the bridge this incredibly mysterious feeling, and I love driving through the fog and watching it roll over the hills. One of my favorite San Francisco sights :)


 We went to Muir Woods a few days later, a redwood forest I've always wanted to see but never had the chance to until then. I was amazed at the beauty of the gigantic trees, the peaceful walkways and forest trails, and I loved spending time with my family exploring the woods. It was a perfect day.




 My beautiful parents :)

Little brother, Devin


 Big brother, Tyler



 ~Brotherly love~







 We finished off the evening by going back into the city, which is my favorite at night. It's so alive with throngs of people and bright lights, and a bustling city is something I love more than anything. We drove out to the outskirts of San Francisco and saw the most gorgeous view of the city at night.
It was the perfect way to end the night :)



No comments:

Post a Comment