Saturday, June 8, 2013

Jon & Liza's Summer Engagement

I had the opportunity to get to know Jonathan over a year ago when he and I were in the same church group "family" at BYU-Idaho. I'd always loved his spontaneity and humor, and we were friends from the start. We lost touch for a little while until he suddenly contacted me a few weeks ago to inform me he was engaged! I was so happy for him and couldn't wait to meet his beautiful fiancé.

I had so much fun shooting Jon and Liza's engagements, and the weather and location were just perfect that day. Jon definitely found a great girl in Liza, and I cannot be more happy for this couple. It is so obvious how much they love each other, and I wish them all the happiness in the world as they start their new lives together. Congrats you two!

P.S. Also, keep an eye out for the second part to the shoot, coming soon! :) (There will be floating candles involved!)























1 comment:

  1. beautiful shots, Whitney! They seem so at ease with one another, which translates to really emotive photographs.

    ReplyDelete