Monday, July 29, 2013

Photo Adventure in the Mountains

A little over a week ago, my friends Taylor and Lindsay joined me on a photography escapade through the mountains of eastern Idaho! I had just returned from a Flickr Gathering in Oregon, where I had spent a week creating images with 50 or so other photographers, so I was itching to shoot some more. I had never shot with either Taylor or Lindsay before, so this was a chance to use some new models, and also be able to learn some things from them as well :) I'm so glad we did it! It was the perfect afternoon, and we had a lot of fun playing around in the forest, feeling the desert wind, and exploring a gigantic waterfall! Here are some photos from our adventure:










 We saw a moose on our way to the falls!













Self and jewelry








I can't wait to see Lindsay and Taylor's photos from this day! Until then, go check them each out on Flickr!

1 comment: