Wednesday, October 23, 2013

An Apple a Day...

So last week, a few girls from my portrait photography class and I decided to do a styled shoot with my gorgeous roommates in a perfect little apple orchard! Jessica made the delicious pie and brought her ukelele, I contributed my vintage cameras and picnic blanket, Megan and Nicole brought some of their own fun props, and my roommates brought their beautiful selves (and cute outfits!). I was so lucky to get such photogenic roommates this semester, and I'm sure this won't be the last you see of them.
For now, though, sit back, grab a cup of hot cider, and enjoy this little autumn-themed apple-picking shoot! Let me know your thoughts in the comments? :)


From left to right: Brooke, Hanna, and Jenni :)



































2 comments: