Thursday, August 18, 2011

Antique Shopping

My sister Alexa and I went to old town Folsom today to go antique shopping, as we've been doing the last few days with our family. I love looking at the beautiful old-fashioned, distressed, and heirloom pieces that can make any apartment or home feel more charming. I think I have finally decided that when I decorate my own home someday, I want to go with a vintage seaside theme--with seashells and beach items, such as the sign below that says "Beach Cottage" and the jar of "very old shells" from San Francisco. I'll probably paint and decorate with pale cream and seafoam green as the color scheme. Dang this is making me so excited to have my own home someday!
Anyways, enough about my future home and on to the photos. I took my camera along today and took a few photos while we explored. Hope you get some of your own decorating inspiration :)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

P.S. I finally figured out how to make the photos larger on my blog. Woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment