Monday, August 8, 2011

Kalen and Eva

On Saturday I helped my photog buddy Ethan Watts shoot the wedding of a beautiful couple named Kalen and Eva. They were married in the Oakland LDS Temple, and following them around the grounds to take photos was a blast! Their happiness was palpable and being able to capture their love was such an honor. This was my first wedding I've ever shot and I am so glad to have had the opportunity to do it at the temple where my parents were married almost 30 years ago. Here are some from the wedding day :)

A little boy I came across before the wedding started. He was just perched on a wall overlooking the entire San Francisco bay area, so I just had to snap a photo :)
The "getaway car"


The bridesmaids and groomsmen being silly














Some girls who decided to join our photoshoot. Pretty sure they were doing some kind of Quinceanera shoot or something. Don't ask me about the white tutus though...


No comments:

Post a Comment