Sunday, August 7, 2011

Brenizer Method


(Click photo to view much larger)

Original/main photo:


This photo is my very first attempt with the Brenizer Method (or expansion). This took a painfully long time to do, as this image alone is composed of almost 40 images--and I can still see tons of mistakes. It was fun to try though, and I'm pretty happy with how it turned out, regardless of my inexpert editing.
To learn more about the Brenizer Method, go here: http://blog.buiphotography.com/2009/07/the-brenizer-method-explained-with-directions/
I'm back home in California, by the way. This was taken at one of my favorite locations, which is about 20 feet away from my childhood school. I helped shoot a wedding with my friend Ethan Watts (see last post for more about him) yesterday in Oakland, and I've got family portraits, more bridals, and my best friend's wedding coming up in the next few weeks. I'm going to be shooting like crazy, and it's going to feel so good. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment